Commercial Account Handler
Banking & Financial Services
MCS Group are delighted to be working with a leading insurance company who are seeking to recruit a Commercial Account Handler for their successful insurance team based in Belfast.
My client draws on decades of insurance services experience. They combine their expertise with innovative tailor-made solutions and place complex programmes for companies, large and small and now have an opportunity for an experienced handler to join the growing team. This role offers a market leading package and progression opportunities throughout the business.
- Previous account handling experience within the corporate or commercial sector
- Experience dealing with technical insurance issues
- Experience dealing with a diverse client base on risks of various sizes and complexity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate with people at all levels using a variety of communication channels
- CII qualified (or working towards exams)
Your knowledge and expertise:
- Place all types of commercial risks within the market.
- Provide expert and prompt advice to clients regarding their insurance needs
- Liaise as appropriate with insurer partners.
- Maintain the highest quality of customer service levels by prompt, customer-focused, professional servicing of client accounts by efficient Mid-Term-Adjustments and customer queries.
- File Management - ensure individual client cases are completed promptly, effectively, accurately and fully.
- Ensure client confidentiality is maintained and protected at all costs.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Market leading base salary - DOE -
- 25 days holiday + 10 stats + Birthday off
- Top pension plan
- Top benefits and Perks package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew Woods, Principal Consultant at MCS Group.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs