Client Audit and Compliance Senior Manager
Banking & Financial Services
MCS Group are delighted to continue our collaboration with a global law firm as they seek to recruit a Client Audit and Compliance Senior Manager for their successful team.
As a Client Audit & Compliance Senior Manager, you will play a crucial role in overseeing and managing the end-to-end client audit process within the firm. Your responsibilities will include developing and implementing policies and governance to enhance efficiency and support in client audit and compliance matters. Leading a team, you will facilitate complex and high-priority client audits, manage resources, and maintain a central repository of information.
- Lead and manage the end-to-end client audit process for the firm, handling all related issues.
- Develop and implement firm-wide policies, governance, and processes to enhance efficiency and support for client audit and compliance matters.
- Manage and coordinate a "virtual" team of functional experts to facilitate complex client audits effectively.
- Ensure efficient triage of all client requests and allocate resources optimally. * Develop and maintain a central repository of standardised information and data, utilising technology to support client audit and compliance processes.
- Raise awareness among partners, associates, and stakeholders regarding client audit policies and processes.
- Advise firm management on key trends in client audit and compliance matters, providing recommendations for future developments.
- Become a subject matter expert on client audit and compliance matters, serving as a central point of contact within the firm.
- Experienced senior manager / high-performing manager
- Awareness of compliance and regulatory environment, preferably within the legal or professional services sectors.
- Effective client relationship skills and experience in client relationship management.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), with excellent drafting skills. * Strong networking and influencing skills, with credibility with key stakeholders.
- Analytical, innovative, and strategic thinker.
- Project management skills.
- Experience in process improvement.
- Highly Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew Woods, Principal Consultant at MCS Group.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs