Chemical Process Engineer
£27000 - £35000.00 per annum
Science, Pharma & Food
MCS Group is proud to bring an Chemical Process Engineer to the market for our Client based in the Belfast area.
As a key player in the development of new business projects across the water and waste sector, you will provide support for established and growing operations throughout the company.
* Evaluate and advise upon water and wastewater treatment systems in client-facing environments
* Actively research technical developments in the water/wastewater sector
* Provide on-site support to new and developing projects
* Manage the entire scope of assigned projects, from initial consultation to commissioning, with support from management
* Provide process decision-making information by calculating production, labour, and material costs; review production schedules; estimate future requirements
* Provide timely reports and information as requested by management
* Liaise and build relationships with customers to develop and expand business
* Self-motivation and the ability to work independently
* Ability to troubleshoot and undertake root-cause analysis
* Excellent planning and organisational skills with a complete understanding of Microsoft toolbox
* Full, valid driving license
* Experience in waste/water treatment or anaerobic digestion industry
* Scientific degree
If you have a passion for water and waste management and possess the key skills and qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. In this role you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the development of new business projects in the water and waste sector.
Please note that the above list is not exclusive or exhaustive, and you will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post. Job descriptions will be reviewed regularly to capture any key changes in the responsibilities of this role.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruairi McCann, Senior Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.