Technical & Engineering
MCS Group is delighted to be working with a leading Aerospace client to recruit a number of core engineering roles. We are delighted to be recruiting Certification Engineers to join a well-established Engineering team based in Banbridge with continued plans for growth & expansion.
In this role you will work within multi-disciplined Engineering teams to deliver innovative design solutions for new concepts & customisation of existing products for customers across the globe. You will ensure delivery of products to cost, on-time, quality and adherence to aerospace regulations and ensure suitability for manufacturing and airworthiness.
The successful candidate-
- Will hold an engineering degree/relevant apprenticeship or equivalent with ideally two years' experience working in an engineering environment.
- You will have the ability to provide input to technical solutions on a wide range of problems understanding manufacturing and certification principles.
- Previous experience using design software packages along with strong proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- General knowledge of applicable regulatory certification rules is desirable.
- Previous in a compliance role would be highly beneficial.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 5510
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google