£25000 - £31000 per annum
Technical & Engineering
MCS Group is proud to be partnering with NI Water, to recruit a Category Buyer for their headquarters in Belfast.
This is an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic procurement professional, who will be tasked with supporting the overall procurement function, helping them achieve their objectives.
- Manage the tendering of contracts, writing tender documents, supervising evaluation panels, evaluating pricing, preparing contract award documentation and supporting contracts post-award
- Using ETendersNI portal to manage tenders
- Provide procurement support to major incidents
- Support Category Managers
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 GCSE's including M+E
- 3 Alevels
- 2 Years in a customer facing environment 0r 1 year and a HNC/HND/Dergree
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- CIPS membership or will to work towards it.
If so, this position may be for you!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ruairi Mc Cann, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, Technical & Engineering at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post.
Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information.