C# Developer - Leading Hedge Fund
£100000.00 - £400000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
Vacancy Title: C# Developer - Leading London Based Hedge Fund
Location: London, UK
I am thrilled to announce an exceptional opportunity for a talented C# Developer. This role is not just a job, it's a gateway to being part of something transformative. You'll play a pivotal role in shaping the global technological landscape. We're seeking creative minds in London who are ready to dive into new challenges, spearhead greenfield projects, and leave a lasting impact in a tech-first, fast-paced environment. If you're passionate about technology, driven to innovate, and eager to join a team where your work truly matters, let's set the stage for a future where your skills are not just valued, but celebrated..
- Work Schedule: Hybrid arrangement, 3-4 days onsite
- Primary Tasks: Develop and support a variety of middle office systems, including Company General Ledger, HR Systems, and EOD trade reconciliation
- Technology Stack: C#, Distributed Systems, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, with elements of Vue.js or React
- Project Involvement: Engage in greenfield development on new projects, alongside some system support responsibilities
- Direct involvement and ownership of projects, working closely with key stakeholders
- Join a forward-thinking and tech-centric environment
- Luxurious offices with amenities
- Onsite gym with PT sessions provided
- Onsite restaurant, free breakfast and lunch every day
- Bonus structure
- Gold standard healthcare
- + Many more
- 5-10 years of hands-on experience in C# development
- Proficiency in Distributed Systems, Microservices, and understanding of upstream/downstream data
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Kafka/RabbitMQ or similar messaging systems
- Knowledge of Vue.js or React (preferred but not mandatory)
- Ideal candidates may come from large C# environments or financial institutions
- Exposure to one or more of any of the following would be beneficial: Elasticsearch, Neo4j. Spark, Hadoop, Snowflake, AWS Redshift
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jack Tyrrell, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 02038548637 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us 028 9023 5456 .
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.