Business Relationship Manager - Commercial Finance
Banking & Financial Services
This role will suit a business / corporate banking professional who has had exposure within commercial finance / invoice finance with good client facing exposure throughout the market. The successful candidate will be commercial minded with good soft skills to help achieve the companies objectives within business development.
You will help to grow the business by developing opportunities for new lending, structuring innovative funding solutions and delivering sustainable revenues.
You will be based remotely, but be part of the Commercial Finance Customer Team, reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance. Some duties include:
- Deliver all agreed new commercial finance business targets by working independently & collaboratively with Business Banking colleagues in developing new business.
- Develop positive external business and intermediary relationships with the aim of marketplace profile, increased enquiries, sustainable income growth and new customer targeting and development.
- Support business growth and change by proactively identifying changes in the industry, our competitors and our own business.
- Ensure compliance with the full risk agenda including Conduct Risk
There are no specific qualifications or minimum educational requirements needed for this role but you will need to have business or corporate banking experience, preferably within commercial or invoice finance and/or have senior experience within a business development role within the banking space.
- Proven banking experience.
- Track record of excellent relationship building skills.
- Invoice finance / business banking experience.
- Previous experience within credit management preferred.
- Understanding of regulatory and operational risk management preferred.
- Market leading salary
- 24 days leave + stats
- 11% + pension
- Car allowance
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew Woods, Principal Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs