Business Development Manager (DACH)
£32000 - £40000.00 per annum
Sales & Marketing
MCS Group is currently working alongside an e-learning software company, to recruit a Business Development Manager for the DACH region. Responsible for developing new business initiatives and re-connecting with lapsed accounts, you will be an incremental aspect of the sales team liaising with 10 others. Offering fully remote working, you will receive £30-40K, with 10% bonus, £15-20k commission scheme, 35 days annual leave, and more.
Our client has been driving business in over 40 countries across a range of customers from professional services, to government with a vision to put customers first, and innovate engaging systems. Our client is motivated to create an engaging and exciting platform for all customers to receive compelling results.
- Implement a business development strategy for the region in line with company objectives
- Build relationships with key accounts, monitor metrics, and improve performance goals
- Present proposals to customer, negotiate contracts, and exceed sales targets
- Identify new business opportunity and analyse market trends
- Minimum of 2 years' Saas sales experience within the DACH region
- Bilingual in German and English
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed sales targets
- £30-40K basic salary
- 10% bonus structure
- £15-20K commission structure
- Remote working
- Flexible working either side of core hours
- 35 days annual leave
- Protected learning hours
- 20+ days work from anywhere policy
- Personal & professional development opportunities
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 02896 935 528.