Business Development Manager
£30000.00 - £39000.00 per annum
Sales & Marketing
MCS Group are delighted to be working with a world class, quality focused, precast concrete manufacturer, designed to meet the requirements of civil infrastructure, agriculture and building customers across the UK and Ireland to recruit 2 Business Development Managers.
As their Business Development Manager, you will sell their comprehensive range of agricultural products including Above Ground Slurry Stores, Surefoot Cattle Slats, Bunker Walls, and Oxfence range to the Agricultural and Commercial markets in the UK and Ireland through various channels such as telephone, email, trade shows and on-site visits.
You will need to be able to build and maintain relationships with existing and new customers, identify their needs, and provide solutions that meet their requirements.
- To identify business opportunities and convert these to orders to achieve the Company's Targets.
- Attend exhibitions/trade shows, arrange, and attend customer meetings/site visits including farms and merchants and other company events as required.
- Liaise with the Agriculture Sales Manager and Head of Sales with a technically minded approach to develop regionalised sales strategies for standard products.
- This role will involve extensive travel within the UK and Ireland, approx. twice per month.
- Full clean driving licence - i.e., driving company vehicles.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Package.
- Previous experience within sales and customer service environment.
- Strong ability to deal professionally with customers/clients.
- Experience of travelling for business purposes throughout the UK and ROI.
- Experience using CRM packages and/or Sage packages.
- Experience in meeting KPIs and targets.
- Competitive Salary.
- Standard Pension.
- Health-care Scheme.
- Company Sick Pay.
- 30 days incl stats.
- Flexi time system
- Free on-site Parking.
- Life Insurance.
- Attendance bonus.
For a confidential conversation about this opportunity or a general enquiry about your career prospects, please contact Paul Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group, on 02890 490 904 or by email - email@example.com. You can view a wide selection of current jobs by visiting MCS Group website or sending your CV for consideration on the portal.