£35000 - £40000 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group are currently working with a well-established local company who are looking to expand their Business Analytics team with the addition of a new Business Analyst who will be getting hands on with the process documentation and stakeholder management.
You will be responsible for the:
- The continuous improvement of the business system.
- Assist with the rollout and training of different teams.
- Scope, implement, and deliver IT focused projects.
- Map business processes, gather end-user needs, and ultimately develop technical solutions to improve them.
- Project manage critical programmes for the organisation
Needed to succeed:
- 3rd level qualification
- The ability to be on site 4 or 5 days per week
- Demonstrate the capability to communicate with both technical and non technical audiences
- Any working experience with Sage, PowerBI, Visio or Excel would be a great advantage to have.
Why this role could be ideal for you:
- Salary DOE - £30k - 40k
- Great variety of projects
- Play a pivotal role in the organisation's digitisation journey
If this is the job for you and you want to find more out about the company the role and what to expect in the day to day, contact Aaron Pyper at MCS Group on 028 904 90 902.