Up to £40000.00 per annum
Sales & Marketing
I am delighted to be working alongside a leading FMCG company to recruit a Brand Manager to join their growing Marketing team based in Belfast but offering Hybrid working (1 day a week in office), competitive salary + bonus and great benefits package.
As a member of the marketing team the purpose of this role is to grow the business through the execution of the commercial plan and to contribute to developing the brand with clarity, innovation and passion.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Implementing the commercial and brand strategy including consistency and clarity of message across all elements of the brand plan and the use of innovation in communications to constantly improve and challenge brand perception.
- Key in building the relevant marketing activity including the creation of an annual plan, ensuring the co-ordination of and sequencing of campaign activities, taking responsible for the BTL and ATL marketing plans, leading team of Assistant Brand Managers and ensuring all activities are managed through a consistent and tightly budgeted process.
- Procurement & campaign management of all advertising activity to support the commercial plan, including managing the design and advertising agencies, the end-to-end campaign process - agency briefing, creative development and execution while reviewing effectiveness of each activity or campaign and building insights into future planned activity.
- Ensure independent and company owned stores are supported with strong local marketing plans that drive sales.
- Development and maintenance of effective relationships with key stakeholders and cross-functionally ensuring input on various marketing campaigns and activities to deliver on the brand strategy; attendance and presentations at all relevant engagement sessions is also a requirement of the role.
- Achievement of brand targets with a strong understanding of the customer segments and how their functional and emotional needs are met.
- 5+ years of delivering strong results as part of a dynamic marketing team
- A third level Marketing or Business qualification.
- A proven ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic innovative environment.
- Need to be creatively strong and demonstrate a sharp understanding and passion for the latest trends in food and affective consumer communications.
To speak in absolute confidence about this position please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Molly Stevenson, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 969 355 22.