£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Newry & Mourne
Sales & Marketing
MCS Group is delighted to be working with a leading global distribution company based in Newry to recruit a Brand Manager to join their growing marketing team to develop and deliver the company's marketing strategy.
Hours of Work: 37 per week
Salary: £35-40k /based on experience
Pension: 5% Company Contribution
Health care Cover for Employee
Company mobile phone
Bonus: Annual Bonus - 20% (up to 20% of your annual salary - target related)
Holidays: 32 per year including bank holidays and Christmas closure
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with Head of Marketing to develop and deliver the strategic marketing plan
- Co-ordinate and collaborate with marketing on consumer and trade engagement activity.
- Manage marketing, communication and budget planning for responsible channels and brands
- Manage projects through various stages of development and manage execution of plans with central and local agencies.
- Fine tune value propositions to the needs/expectations of the target groups in the UK.
- Coordinate new products launches with Central Marketing department and planning: e.g. documentation, sampling, displays, sales pitch materials, certificates, price list, stocks, etc.
- In collaboration with Central Mkt, design specific POS books, displays, etc needed by UK customers and audiences.
- Organise and attend exhibitions, road shows etc. and present product training for sales teams
- Work with your manager to identify and adapt key variables and set up a successful new Retail Loyalty Program to be rolled out in UK and ROI market in.
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual reports as requested.
- Conduct market analysis and competitive intelligence and gather meaningful insights to provide action-based strategies.
- 3 years' previous experience as a Brand or Marketing Manager working with premium brands
- Previous experience of setting and working within budgets
- Have experience and management of CRM
- Be able to travel and do overnight stays
To speak in absolute confidence about this position please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Molly Stevenson, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 969 355 22.