BIM Project Lead
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Technical & Engineering
MCS Group are proud to be recruiting a BIM Project Lead for a multi-award-winning building services contractor specialising in decolonisation, renewable energy, data centre, healthcare, commercial, high-rise residential, educational, and airport projects. This role will be based in Banbridge.
Role Overview: As a BIM Project Lead, you will play a crucial role in managing MEP design coordination on large-scale projects across the UK, Ireland, and Europe. Reporting to the Associate Director, you will collaborate with diverse teams and oversee the creation of BIM models to ensure the highest standards in design coordination.
- Develop and refine BIM strategy and delivery program
- Onboard project-specific BIM Execution Plan (BEP)
- Manage project deliverables and team scheduling
- Coordinate with BIM Manager for resource allocation
- Host BIM coordination meetings and report project progress
- Oversee project modeling, clash detection, and resolution
- Ensure quality assurance and document control
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Mentor and train team members for professional development
Skills and Competencies:
- BIM Software Proficiency (Autodesk Revit)
- Multi-disciplinary Coordination
- Clash Detection (Navisworks)
- Project Management
- Leadership and Communication
- Problem-Solving and Attention to Detail
- Time Management and Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management and Negotiation
- Understanding of Construction & Design Principles
- 4D/5D/6D BIM Integration
- Minimum 5 years' experience in BIM coordination for large commercial MEP projects
- Relevant third-level education in building services, architectural engineering, or construction
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages
- Full in-house training and career development opportunities
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Health cash plan and free annual health check
- 30 days annual leave, increasing with length of service
- Social events organized throughout the year via our Health and Wellbeing committee.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruairi McCann, Senior Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.