£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a leading IT company based in Belfast to recruit for a Billing Specialist on a full time, permanent basis.
The company are on a mission to transform financial sector technology and are the number one provider in their industry. Working with a range of clients from global investment banks & hedge funds to private equity houses and exchanges, this company continue to grow & offer great progression opportunities within their team.
The Role as Billing Specialist:
The role will be full time and based in Belfast, with the opportunity to work across their offices globally.
Day to day duties include:
- Preparing, issuing, and sending high volumes of invoices.
- Reconciling invoices with balance sheet reports and resolving any discrepancies.
- Analysing all billing procedures and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Working closely with business team to ensure accuracy of all bills
- Communicating with clients and other departments, resolving issues, and providing clarifications.
- Ensuring clients' billing accounts are set up correctly and according to their requirements.
- Maintaining updated records of accounts receivable.
- Preparing reports and meeting billing deadlines.
- Managing collection of all payments
What You Need to Succeed:
- 2 years' experience as a billing specialist or similar role
- Passion for numbers & financial data
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and experience with accountancy software programs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
What's in it for you?
- Competitive annual salary
- 30 days holiday
- Hybrid working after probation
- Health & wellbeing
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruth Cox, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490864
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.