£45000 - £50000 per annum
Construction & Built Environment
MCS group are proud to be working with one of the most respected Construction Contractors in Northern Ireland to appoint a Bid Writer for their growing team.
Want to work with one of the most sought after contractors in Northern Ireland?
- Attending Client team tender presentations and site visits (MS Teams and in person where required)
- Developing and agreeing winning bid strategies with Senior Management
- Developing and agreeing Quality / Technical answer plans
- Agreeing Tender and PQQ programmes and working to agreed deadlines
- Coordinating and managing Bid Launch meetings
- Creating bid submission deliverables schedules and responsibility matrixes
- Writing and preparing bid Quality / Technical submission responses
- Liaising with internal departments and external supply chain, design teams and relevant subject matter experts to prepare optimum submissions
- Preparing Tender presentations and bid information to support Tender interviews
- Preparation and development of project and company Case Studies and Bid Library to enhance future Tender and PQQ submissions
Salary is open depending on the candidates experience!
Full details will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.