MCS Group are partnering with one of Northern Ireland's leading law firms who are seeking to grow their Banking Law team. The successful candidate will work on a day to day basis as part of an enthusiastic and growing team with a culture of support, encouragement and innovation that has been key to the success of this NI commercial law firm.
The Banking team are on the panel for almost all the local banks and many international financial institutions. The work covers general business and corporate banking, property finance, acquisition finance, project finance, regulatory advice, capital markets / structured finance in partnership with international firms.
To assist the team to grow and expand, building on existing relationships and bringing specific skills and expertise. The successful Banking Solicitor will be working for banks and borrowers in:
- Real Estate and Development Finance
- Project Finance
- Syndicated loan facilities
- Refinancing / restructuring
- Securitisations and capital markets
- Acquisition and corporate finance
- Cross border lending
- Qualified Solicitors (newly qualified to Director-levels available);
- Ability to work on initiative and as a member of a team;
- Ability to work within confines of tight deadlines;
- Ability to listen and exercise patience with clients and colleagues;
- Hard working;
- Positive attitude;
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- The competitive remuneration package of salary, bonus and benefits will be commensurate with the level of experience and responsibility involved.
For more information or to apply, contact Phil Clarke at MCS Group email@example.com 02896935516. All conversations treated in strict confidence