£22000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a well-known company based in Belfast as they seek to recruit an Accounts Payable Administrator on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be working alongside a team of administrators, a great opportunity to learn and develop within both a dynamic & supportive team! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has an interest in accounts and is ready to reap the rewards of working for one of Northern Ireland's top companies!
All training will be provided for this role so this would be great for an ambitious individual looking to take a step into finance!
Your New Job:
Reporting to the Head Office Accountant;
Specific Duties Include:
- Collating daily lodgements, reconciling presented transactions to daily banking sheets, challenging discrepancies, counting and bagging up cash/cheques ready for collection by security firm.
- Reconciling payments to customer remittances, debit advices and allocating funds accurately
- Providing cover for daily vehicle cash postings
- Other Ad hoc duties when required
What you need to succeed:
- Excellent computer literacy
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Work under pressure
What's in it for you:
- Competitive annual salary
- Generous annual leave that increases the length of service
- Employee assistance programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruth Cox, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490864
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.