B2B Marketing Executive
£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Sales & Marketing
I am delighted to be working alongside a bespoke design manufacturer based in Toome to recruit a B2B Marketing Executive to join their marketing team and play a key role in helping to identify and develop marketing initiatives designed to support new business and strengthen relationships.
37.5 hours per week | Hybrid working | £26-28k.
In this role you will have a passion for all things marketing supporting with the marketing strategy to successfully grow the trade brand throughout UK & Ireland. This is a varied role which involves both traditional marketing and digital marketing including lead nurturing activities, email marketing campaigns, a knowledge of SEO, social media management and planning and research.
In this aspirational role you will be responsible for;
- Managing and developing the company Linkedin profile (scheduling content to proactively drive engagement and keep up to date with Linkedin best practices to maximise coverage).
- Working on the development of email marketing communications plan for trade. Including planning, creation and distribution of tailored comms in support various audience type
- Assisting with the delivery of email communications, the creation of campaign landing pages in HubSpot in line with campaign objectives
- Understanding the requirements of SEO and be actively involved in SEO efforts under the guidance of the Digital Marketing Manager, eg. keywords, image optimisation etc.
- Acquiring insight from web analytics and take key recommendations from the Digtial Marketing Manager with a view to enhancing online performance.
- Working in conjunction with other internal departments including Business Development in support of new customer acquisition through lead nurturing activity.
- Helping with the development and ongoing maintenance of the company website in line with campaigns and new product introductions; including
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity in terms of their trade presence
- Assisting in the delivery of events, trade exhibitions and other company related events.
- Helping to create trade collateral for internal and external use and assisting with proofreading marketing copy and promotional material for both online and print
- Develop relationships and liaise with key stakeholders and suppliers both internally and externally including advertisers and publishers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Hold an undergraduate qualification in Marketing or other related discipline
- Good understanding of social media best practices, namely Linkedin for B2B
- Experience of using social media scheduling tools, CRM systems & content management Systems for website management
To speak in absolute confidence about this position please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Molly Stevenson, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 969 355 22.