£25000.00 - £31000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group are currently working with a subsidiary of a public sector body who are currently on the lookout for an AV Technician based in Belfast to work across their multiple sites that are within walking distance of each other.
- To guarantee the realisation of the client's event objectives and desired outcomes, we employ imaginative and inventive technical approaches that not only meet but surpass these requisites.
- Supervising the operation of all essential AV and related technical apparatus during events to uphold a standard that satisfies clients, artists, performers, and the general audience.
- Assisting in the maintenance of a sufficient on-site inventory of associated technical resources, including supplies and equipment necessary for providing technical services across various events.
- Employing the in-house equipment check-in/check-out tools to maintain a continuous record and assignment of equipment. Any malfunctioning equipment will be reported using the designated app.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within an AV Technician role or Technical Production role.
- Hands-on experience working with vMix.
- Should be capable of showcasing proficiency in programming and system configuration across all technical aspects, encompassing Lighting, Sound, Audio Visual, and Stage.
What you'll get in return:
- Salary up to £31,000
If you want to find out more about the role, the benefits and the company you could be working for contact Aaron Pyper at MCS Group on 028 904 90 902 or email email@example.com
ALL CONVERSATIONS ARE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.