£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
Audit Manager (Practice - Belfast)
MCS Group are looking for an Audit Manager to join a rapidly growing accountancy practice in Belfast City Centre.
Our client is a well established, rapidly growing and innovative accountancy practice in Belfast.They provide a range of services from accounts, audit, taxation, corporate finance, bookkeeping, systems and pensions. Due to a sustained period of growth, now is a fantastic time to join the company as they look to add and Audit Manager to their team.
As the Audit Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Oversee a portfolio of clients;
- External audit engagements;
- Business planning & advice;
- Mentoring junior members of staff;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Audit Manager will meet the following criteria:
- ACA or ACCA Qualified or relevant qualification;
- Open to Big 4 or mid-tier background;
- Strong external audit experience;
- Experience mentoring junior members of staff;
- Excellent technical knowledge of UK GAAP and UK auditing standards
- Strong communication skills.
As the successful Audit Manager, you will receive the following;
- A flexible and competitive salary based on experience;
- Hybrid and flexible working options;
- Professional development and growth opportunities;
- You will be joining a friendly, innovative team
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Connor Day, Associate Recruitment Consultant at MCS group on 02890490861 or email@example.com
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.