Assistant Manager/Manager (Accounts)
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + flexibe/hybrid working
Finance & Accounting
Assistant Manager/Manager (Accounts) - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for an Assistant Manager/Manager (Accounts) to join a long standing accountancy practice in Belfast.
Our client is a well-established accountancy practice in the Belfast area with multiple offices across Northern Ireland. They provide a range of services from Accounts, Audit, Taxation and Payroll etc. to an array of clients across NI. Now is a great time to join the company as they look to add an Assistant Manager/Manager (Accounts) to their finance function and continue to grow.
As the successful Assistant Manager/Manager (Accounts), you will be reporting to one of the Managers/Senior Managers and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Managing a portfolio of clients from a range of sectors;
- Preparation of statutory accounts;
- Preparation of personal & corporate tax returns;
- Mentoring junior members of staff;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Assistant Manager/Manager (Accounts) will meet the following criteria:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or Equivalent;
- Open to audit or accounts background;
- Previous practice experience;
- Strong communication skills.
As the successful Assistant Manager/Manager (Accounts), you will receive the following:
- £35,000-£45,000 (negotiable);
- Annual pay review;
- Flexible/hybrid working options;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Head of Accountancy at MCS Group 028 9693 5490
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.