£32000 - £36000 per annum
Sales & Marketing
I am delighted to be working alongside a market leading FMCG company based in Belfast to recruit a Brand manager to join their team offering a competitive salary, hybrid working and a great benefits package.
Reporting to the marketing manager, the Brand Manager will provide marketing support, including developing and implementing communication plans across print, in store, PR and digital channels.
- Implementation of extensive promotions calendars and coordinating the production of all promotional material (e.g. offers flyers, POS material).
- Supporting the implementation of the digital marketing plan, including ongoing activity on social media and maintaining the brand website as and when required.
- Implementing PR and trade advertising plans.
- Developing and implementing local marketing plans to support stores.
- Liaising with design, print, distribution companies and third-party agencies (print, digital, in-store auditing, trade publications, PR etc.).
- Supporting the implementation of customer and internal events.
- Managing the execution of customer research to support ongoing development of the brand
- Tracking the contribution of marketing activity to commercial performance.
- Supporting the management and administration of the marketing budget.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in a similar role.
- Third level marketing/business qualification (or relevant experience).
- Proficient in MS Office suite to include excel and word.
- Demonstratable experience supporting marketing initiatives.
- Previous marketing research experience.
- Full driving licence with access to car.
To speak in absolute confidence about this position please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Molly Stevenson, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 969 355 22.