£24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Assistant Accountant role for our client based in Magherafelt on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is a fantastic business with a long heritage in the food industry, right across the UK through multiple channels and retailers. Due to growth they are now seeking an Assistant Accountant to come in and support the finance team and work alongside the Management Accountant. They are offering £24k - £27k, 29 days holidays, parking, Health Shield and more.
As Assistant Accountant you will work as part of the wider Finance team, supporting the Management Accountant and other staff.
- Assist with Year-end / management accounts
- Assist with P&Ls, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow
- Assist with Fixed Asset register, Forecasting and Budgets.
- Maintain Purchase Ledger.
- Support Sales Ledger & Credit Control function.
- Liaising with Internal and External stakeholders.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
What you need to succeed:
- Accounts Technician qualified or working towards.
- 1+ year of experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Experience with International offices would be beneficial.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficient on Excel.
What's in it for you:
- £24k - £27k+
- 29 days holidays - fully flexible
- Health Shield
- Open, friendly office
- Free Food in the office
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Martin Connolly, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 35531
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.