£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be partnered with a well established company, based in Belfast to recruit for an Assistant Accountant on a full time, permanent basis.
This company established in 1983 and has three companies operating in Northern Ireland, the republic of Ireland & England. This company are at the forefront in their industry and their strength lies in their people from experienced innovative architects to skilled craftsmen. If you are keen to take the next step in your career, this is a great role to get fantastic hands on experience.
Due to continued success and investments in new systems, the company are seeking a high-calibre finance professional to join their team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, their core activities include:
- Preparation of management accounts to trial balance
- Statutory reporting
- Month end and year end
- Analysing, processing and evaluating financial data
What You Need to Succeed?
- Part-Qualified Accountant (AAT,CIMA,ACCA)
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, month end and year end
- Excellent analytical skills
What's in it for you?
- Salary between £30-35k depending on experience
- Occupational sick pay
- Health care plan
- Learning and development opportunities
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruth Cox, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490864
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.