£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is thrilled to be partnering with a manufacturing company based in Belfast, currently seeking an assistant accountant on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is a leading manufacturing company based in the Belfast area, with sites across NI/ROI. They provide a range of services to their extensive customer base across a variety of sectors. Now is a great time to join the company as they look to continue their impressive growth and expansion!
This is a great position for someone who either has their accounts technician or part-qualified ACCA/CIMA and looking to take their next step in their career. With clear progression opportunities, a competitive salary & a great team, this role ticks a lot of boxes!
Specific Duties Include:
- Assistance with preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Assistance with year-end audit
- Assistance with internal audit programme
- Preparation of UK and ROI VAT/ Intrastat returns and other HMRC statutory returns
- Identify and implement process improvement
- Ad hoc duties & supporting the wider finance team
What You Need to Succeed?
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA) or qualified Accounts Technician
- Experience of preparing management accounts
- Strong excel skills
- Time management and organisational skills
What's in it for you?
- Market leading salary
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Health cash plan
- Potential study support
- Car parking on-site
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruth Cox, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490864
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.