£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a very successful Northern Irish based company to recruit for an Assistant Accountant on a full time, permanent basis.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for the next level within their career. It will give you the opportunity to go in as an assistant accountant and there will be a succession plan for you to eventually take over the Chief Business Officer. On offer is study support, market leading salary up to 35k and an open planned office which creates a great atmosphere and culture.
Get in touch to find out more information about this great role!
Reporting directly the Chief Business Officer, the
Daily Duties Include:
- Experience of preparing financial management accounts/reports,
- Financial analysis,
- Bank reconciliations,
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Fixed asset register maintenance,
- Year-end audit,
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Invoice processing,
- Paying suppliers,
- Nominal reconciliations,
- Credit Control & Accounts receivable
- Variance Analysis
What You Need to Succeed:
- Either a degree in accountancy & finance or started CIMA/ACCA
- 2/3 years' experience in a similar accountancy role
- Excel proficient
- Good customer service skills
What's in it for you?
- Market leading salary - up to £35,0000
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Early finish once a month
- Great succession plan
- 29 days holiday
- Study support
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruth Cox, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490864
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.