£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to partner with a very successful company, based in Belfast, to recruit for an Assistant Accountant on a full time, permanent basis.
This company have a market leading benefit package & salary on offer as well as flexibility on start & finish times and 2 days in the office per week! If you would like to be part of an organisation that put their people first, apply today!
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager job duties include:
- Extraction and analysis of data from our billing system.
- Preparation of Debt and Expected Credit Loss (ECL) reporting.
- Preparing month end journals including sales, Cost of Sales (COS) accruals and reallocations.
- Completion of a wide range of P&L and BS reconciliations.
- Assistance in preparing monthly and quarterly reports for Senior Management.
- Supporting the monthly and annual forecasting processes.
- Assisting in the preparation of various Regulatory returns.
- Completion of monthly and quarterly statistical returns.
- Adhoc analysis as required.
What You Need to Succeed?
- At least 2 years' proven recent experience of working in a similar role.
- Experience of using an accounting package in previous roles.
- Demonstrable experience in the proficient use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Proven time management and communication skills
What's in it for you:
- Market leading salary
- Bonus scheme
- Cost of living review
- 36 days annual leave
- Car parking
- Subsidised gym membership
- Study Support
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruth Cox, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490864
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.