ASO - Bacteriology - Stormount
Science, Pharma & Food
MCS Group are delighted to bring a Assistant Lab Technician (ASO) role to the market for our client, a large multi-disciplinary scientific organisation.
The main job functions are as follows:
- Stat TB strain typing
- Developing WGS pipelines and delivery of E&I projects supporting this function
- analytical and research work on the major bacterial pathogens of animal and public health significance
- disease control programs in areas such as bovine tuberculosis and brucellosis and Salmonella.
- Food-borne zoonoses, antimicrobial resistance and paratuberculosis.
- Bovine tuberculosis and the detection and control of Campylobacter
- Degree in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Biological Sciences, or related subject. Practical experience of microbiology and molecular biology
- BCG vaccination
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruairi McCann, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.