Application Support Analyst (2 year FTC)
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
CS Group is proud to be partnering up with a cutting edge global professional services organisation as they seek for a new Enterprise Applications Analyst to come on board there ever-growing IT team, this role will be based on a 2 year Fixed Term Contract.
As an Enterprise Apps Analyst, you will lead technical projects, ensuring effective delivery and support to meet business needs. Responsibilities include implementing strategies and standards in these areas:
- On-going Support and Maintenance:
- Manage and administer enterprise applications like Elite 3e, Intapp suite, and Carpe Diem.
- Database Platforms Support and Administration:
- Handle support for MS SQL (all versions) and MongoDB databases.
- Global Application Support:
- Provide support for various applications globally, excluding those covered by DMS and M365 teams. These include SharePoint 2010 on-prem applications, allenovery.com (cloud hosted), Legal Technology apps, and other global business applications.
- Dynamics365 Platform and Applications:
- Support and administer the Dynamics365 platform, handling tasks like packaging, configuration, deployment, and patching.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 2/3 years of IT experience, including 1 year in a 3rd line role supporting relevant technologies.
- Experience in the professional services sector, understanding business demands.
- Practical knowledge of maintaining IT infrastructure in a Microsoft technology environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Stuart Kennedy, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935515
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs