Infrastructure support engineer
£40000 - £45000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS is delighted to be recruiting for infrastructure engineer / support role for global law firm for their Belfast team.
Our client is a global brand and leader within the legal industry who have a fantastic reputation as an employer. Due to continued growth and success they have an opportunity for an experienced application support engineer to join their team in Belfast on a hybrid working basis.
You will get the opportunity to support a document management system application where you will be responsible for trouble-shooting complex issues. You will also work closely with the infrastructure and support teams and gain exposure to cutting edge technologies as well as being involved in project work including change magement projects within a windows environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious support engineer to join an employer of choice who can offer first class career progression opportunities and a welcoming culture.
Why work here
- Competitive salary DOE plus pension, healthcare and a number of benefits
- Clear career progression to senior level and management
- Work with the latest technologies
- On call and added pay
- very flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Track record in a similar application support role with experience SQL and scripting
- Experience of working in a helpdesk environment adhering to SLAS, troubleshooting and experience of windows technology
- Experience with Windows server and networking
- experience within Microsoft Office 2016
- Highly desirable to have experience in PowerShell
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Melody Humphreys Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 02896935497 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456 .