£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Technician role for our client based in Belfast on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is a global leader in their field within consultancy, ensuring their clients thrive through innovative, sustainable outcomes connecting opportunities across the world to drive economic growth. They now seek to employ an Accounts Technician to join their team offering up to £30k and more depending on salary, 33 days holidays, hybrid, bonus and more!
As Accounts Technician you will support the finance team and the wider company.
- Purchase & Sales Ledger.
- Assist with Year-end / management accounts.
- Liaising with Internal and External stakeholders.
- Report, research and resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Assist with the annual audit process.
- Intercompany transactions.
- Expenses, Bank Payments and deposits.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
What you need to succeed:
- Accounts Technician qualified or similar role.
- 2 years of experience in a busy Finance Department.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Experience with International offices would be beneficial.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Sage 50 experience.
- Proficient on Excel.
What's in it for you:
- Up to £30k, more for experienced candidates
- 33 days holidays
- Private Medical
- Open, friendly office
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Martin Connolly, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 35531
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.