Up to £25000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Technician role for our client based in the Ballymena area on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is a leader in the manufacturing space servicing a range of customers across the building sector from contractors to the end user. Striving to provide the most sustainable and energy efficient products they have seen growth meaning they are now looking for an Accounts Technician to join the team, offering £25k+, 29 days holidays, company pension, study support and more.
As Accounts Technician you will support the finance team in the company's administration.
- Assist with Monthly Management accounts.
- Payroll & Pension administration.
- Bank Recs.
- Daily bank reports.
- Assist with Year-end audits.
- Vat returns & EC Sales.
- IntraStat & Intercompany.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
What you need to succeed:
- Accounts Technician qualified or working towards.
- Experience in a busy Finance Department
- Part Qualified (ACCA/CIMA) or working towards would be beneficial
- Experience of Microsoft Navision is desirable.
- 5 G.C.S.E's or equivalent including English & Maths
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient on Excel
What's in it for you:
- Study Support
- 29 days holidays
- Free parking
- Open, friendly office
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Martin Connolly, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 35531
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.