Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a successful growing company located in Belfast to recruit for an Accounts Supervisor on a full time, permanent basis!
This company has been voted to be within the top 10 of the top 100 companies in Northern Ireland. Putting their people at the forefront of everything they do, this is a fantastic role and will give you the opportunity to join a great team!
The company is seeking a dynamic individual to manage their Transactional Finance Team and lead on process improvement initiatives. To succeed, you will have a strong background in managing a support function as well as success in delivering and implementing successful, value-added improvement projects. You will work closely with the rest of the Finance team and the wider business to deliver a highly top-quality information, service and support function, that enables the company in achieving its objectives.
Job Duties of the Accounts Supervisor Include:
- Manage, develop and support the Transactional Admin Team of 5 people that is responsible for sales ledger, Cash/bank, purchase ledger and contracts for Raw materials
- Primary responsibility for ensuring efficient administration of raw material contracts on a day to day basis.
- Liaise closely with other elements of the supply chain including, Suppliers, Procurement, Warehouse and Logistics.
- Analysis and reconciliation of key control accounts, raw material contract balances, and key customer accounts
- Provide timely information on raw material purchases that supports decision making in the business around raw material purchases.
- Continuously review opportunities for internal control enhancement within administrative processes
- Lead and manage, value added, process improvement projects within the administration department.
- Collaborate with other functions to identify and deliver process improvement initiatives.
What You Need to Succeed?
- 5 years experience in an finance/ office environment
- Experience managing a team
- Strong leadership & communication skills
- Strong knowledge of accountancy principles
- Proficient in excel
What's in it for you:
- Above Statutory Holiday Entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free secure onsite parking
- Company sick pay
- Enhanced Health care plan
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruth Cox, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490864
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.