Up to £25000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Receivable role for our client based in Derry/Londonderry on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is a leader in the IT space where they deliver solutions to their customers to improve and protect their Cyber Security systems. They have seen fantastic growth over the last 6-12 months and now seek an Accounts Payable to join their team. Offering £24k - £25k, over 30 days holidays, fantastic pension, health and life insurance and much more.
As Accounts Receivable you will contribute to and developing an efficient and highly credible finance department.
- Preparing and Invoicing to a global client base.
- Maintain and monitor the debtors ledger, debt collection and customer payments.
- Monitoring bank accounts & allocating payments to invoices.
- Manage invoice discrepancies.
- Assist with Month End.
- Assist with Weekly Reporting.
- Managing renewal process.
What you need to succeed:
- 2 year experience in Accounts Receivable/Sales Ledger or similar role.
- Experience using Finance system.
- Experience handling queries and objections.
- Highly organised, independent worker.
- Driven and ambitious.
- Intermediate Excel experience.
What's in it for you:
- £24k -£25k + Bonus
- Hybrid Working - 2 days from home
- 33 days holidays + More after longer service
- Discounted parking
- Pension - matched up to 8%
- Health & Life insurance
- Much more
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Martin Connolly, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 35531
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.