Accounts Receivable Specialist
£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Receivable Specialist for our client based in Lisburn on a full time, permanent basis.
Working as part of a global team, you will be a valued member of the Accounts function and work closely alongside senior Accounts professionals. Our client offer hybrid working, 28 days annual leave and premium grade offices close to public transport amenities in Lisburn and genuine career pathways within a multinational organisation with a fast rate of growth. You will have full study support if you wish to undertake further qualifications.
Your New Job:
- Sales ledger management
- Present an up-to-date creditor ledger in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Credit control duties as required
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships to ensure timely collection of payments
- AR reporting for management
- Contribute to developing a highly credible, risk-averse, and entrepreneurial UK finance department.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience of using an accounting system to record accurate financial data (experience of Microsoft Dynamics Nav 365 is a bonus)
- Able to build rapport quickly with colleagues and suppliers
- Able to manage and respond quickly to changing/competing priorities
- Able to ensure tasks are completed on time and to a high standard
- Able to use Excel, Outlook, Word and other MS Office products
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.