Accounts Payable Team Lead
£32000.00 - £39000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a professional services organisation, based in Belfast to recruit for an Accounts Payable Team Lead on a full time, permanent basis.
On offer to you is one of the best Benefit Packages in Northern Ireland!
The company recognise that their people are their most valuable asset which is reflected in the package they offer. Some of the benefits include group income protection, private medical insurance, annual discretionary bonus, holiday entitlement increasing with length of service as well as health and wellbeing services!
If you have experience leading teams & a background in Accounts Payable - this could be a great role for you!
The Role as Accounts Payable Team Lead:
Reporting to the Head of Accounts Payable duties include:
- Overseeing a team of nine accounts payable assistants
- Ensure a high-quality service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Strive to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the reporting system & transactional processes
- Process invoices, deal with queries, manage expenses
- Weekly 1v1 with team
To be successful for this role you will need:
- Extensive Accounts Payable experience, with at least one years' experience leading a high performing team
- Minimum of 5 GSCEs (Maths and English grade C or above)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven experience of dealing with demanding stakeholders/process partners
- Experience in standardising and process improvement.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruth Cox, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490864
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.