Accounts Payable Analyst
£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to partner with one of the most well-known companies in Belfast to recruit for an Accounts Payable Analyst on a full time, permanent basis.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a fast paced organisation & want to work for an employer that values their staff - apply today!
This role has come around due to a recent acquisition which has driven the need for more employees across the business. The Accounts Payable Analyst will report directly to the Financial Controller giving you good exposure to a variety of duties.
Specific Tasks Include:
- Timely processing of supplier invoices, including the matching to purchase orders and allocation to correct accounts and cost centres.
- Processing supplier payment proposals and supplier payments.
- Reconciliation of monthly supplier statements, including resolution of discrepancies.
- Mailbox management and query resolution.
- Completion of bank reconciliations.
- Adherence to month-end deadlines.
- Undertake any other duties which may be required by management.
- Supporting other areas within the finance department when required.
What You Need to Succeed?
- Maths & English GCSE grade A-C
- Direct experience in accounts payable activities
- Experience of month-end procedures
- High level of proficiency on MS Office applications
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base pay
- 33 days holiday
- Early finish Fridays
- Company pension
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruth Cox, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490864
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.