£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a very successful Northern Irish based company to recruit for an Accounts Assistant on a full time, permanent basis.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for the next level within their career. It will give you the opportunity to work within a small finance team to get a variety of finance exposure in order to progress your career. This company will offer study support to help accelerate your career to the next level
Get in touch to find out more information about this great role!
Daily Duties Include:
- Posting sales invoices onto the system for all 4 offices
- Updating the lodgement and cheque books and reconcile back to the bank statements.
- Credit control/debt management
- Ability to use different software packages.
- Posting and coding supplier invoices onto the accounting system
- Bank reconciliations
What You Need to Succeed:
- 'Can do' attitude!
- Ability to work in an extremely busy office environment
- Desirable is to have experience within a finance environment
What's in it for you?
- Market leading salary
- Early finish once a month
- Great succession plan
- 29 days holiday
- Study support
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruth Cox, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490864
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.