£41000 - £42000 per annum + Excellent AL allowance, Hybrid working
MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with a large, well known Public Sector organisation with offices in Craigavon and Armagh in their search for two Accountants initially on a temporary basis with strong potential for extension or permanency.
The successful candidate will compile and prepare financial accounting information, management and update the fixed asset system, manage the accounting systems and ensure compliance with the month and year end processes. You will have exposure to the preparation of monthly management accounts including carrying out variance analysis and developing reports.
As the successful candidate, you will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIPFA, CIMA
- At least 2 years' experience working in a large, fast-paced department
- Knowledge of Public Sector Accounting and frameworks
- Proven track record of high performance and successfully managing complex operations and budgets
- Strong IT skills
As the successful applicant, you will receive the following:
- £41,289 per annum
- Flexible/hybrid working options
- On-site car parking
- You will be joining a warm, friendly team environment
- Potential for long term or permanent role
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Stinson, Public Sector Contracts Manager at MCS Group 028 96935504.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.