Up to £43000.00 per annum + Holidays, Early finish Friday
Finance & Accounting
Accountant - Dungannon
MCS group are looking for an Accountant for a very successful global FMCG
Our Client is one of Northern Ireland's largest FMCG's and one of Europe's leading producers. The organisation are extremely passionate about their purpose and now is a great time to join as they look to expand their finance team.
As the successful Accountant, you will report directly to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Reporting Weekly Accounts
- Month end management accounts
- Reviewing and Setting KPI's
- Assisting with Budgets and Forecasting
- Providing financial assistance to other departments
- Other duties as outlined in full job description
The successful Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified/ Part Qualified/ Qualified by experience accountant.
- Experience from Practice or Industry
- Experience working in fast paced environment (desired, not essential)
- Experience in similar industry (desired, not essential)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong IT skills
As the successful Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Strong remuneration package + extensive benefits
- On-site car parking
- You will be joining a warm and friendly supportive environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Maria McBride, Associate Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 35 495.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.