Account Manager (DACH)
£30000.00 - £39000.00 per annum + Bonus
Sales & Marketing
MCS Group are working alongside an E-Learning Software Company, to recruit an Account Manager and Sales Development Manager (German Speakers) for their DACH region due to growth. Offering £30-40,000 with bonus and fully remote working from anywhere in UKI.
The AM will cultivate, nurture, and expand client partnerships to drive sales revenue and align solutions with aspirations of DACH clients.
The SDM will fuel the businesses sales engine, identifying, and nurturing potential opportunities including understanding product offering and market nuances to ensure prospects are qualified.
As a global leader in the design and development of custom learning solutions, the company has helped clients in over 40 countries through more than 1000. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation of passionate industry experts who place their customers at the centre of everything they do.
- Cultivate long-term relationships with DACH clients, building trust and understanding of unique business needs, challenges, and goals.
- Identify opportunities for upselling or cross-selling based on evolving needs of DACH clients, ensuring they derive maximum value.
- Meet and exceed personal and sales circle targets, regularly updating and maintaining accurate sales forecasts.
- Anticipate potential account risks or challenges, proactively implementing strategies to mitigate them and ensuring client satisfaction.
Sales Development Manager
- Implement and refine lead generation strategies tailored to ensure a steady flow of potential clients.
- Evaluate inbound leads and execute outbound campaigns, filtering potential clients through a qualification process.
- Ensure alignment with targets by delivering leads to the Business Development Manager.
- Identify trends, opportunities, and areas of improvement, working closely with sales and marketing to optimise lead generation and ensure consistency with exceeding benchmarks.
- At least 2 years experience in account management in a SaaS environment, especially within the DACH region.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving sales.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- £30-40,000 salary with bonus
- Fully remote working
- Welcome pack with the latest hardware
- Local café discounts
- Perkbox scheme
- Monthly social events
- 52 hours protected learning
- 35 days annual leave
- Wellbeing programme
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via MCS Group website or contact Laura McKenna, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935520.