Infrastructure Specialist - Leading Auto-retailer
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
Infrastructure Specialist - Drive Your Career with My Client, a Leading Automotive Retailer
My client, a leading organisation in the automotive industry, is looking for a skilled Infrastructure Specialist to join their team in Barnsley. If you're passionate about tackling complex IT issues, in areas like Office 365, Cloud, VMware, and Cyber-Security, then I would like to talk to you. This role would be perfect for someone with proven experience in 3rd line support,and is looking to progress into architecture, security or applications in the future.
- Execute routine tasks independently, demonstrating self-reliance.
- Mentor and guide colleagues to uphold high standards of customer care.
- Attend sites, town halls, and meetings with General Managers to gather feedback and build relationships.
- Maintain incident updates accurately and promptly, escalating when necessary.
- Conduct systems administration activities like performance tuning and data management.
- Monitor and assess service quality.
- Collaborate directly with on-site service delivery teams.
- Create, update, and maintain the technical knowledgebase and documentation.
- Provide on-site support for project rollouts as needed.
- Apply exceptional customer service skills to handle challenging users.
- Share on-call responsibilities within a dynamic support environment.
- Implement scheduled patching and firmware/software upgrades.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer:
- An industry-leading package.
- 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays) and an annual leave purchase & sale scheme.
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance.
- Privilege vehicle purchase scheme.
- Discounts on Service, Bodyshop, and Parts.
- 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice.
- Cycle to work purchase scheme.
- Access to Perks at Work discount website.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jack Tyrrell, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 02038548637 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us 028 9023 5456 .
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.