MCS are proud to be assisting a growing software development house specialising in bespoke, custom built, data driven software solutions during their search for Senior and Junior Software Developers.
C# | ASP.net MVC | .NET core | Azure
Flexible working: 1-2 days working from home and flexible core hours
Our client is a key player in the local market and a very well respected software development house based just outside Belfast. Our client develops bespoke software solutions for thriving industry.
With over 20 years of experience in the market, our client has gained a fantastic reputation in the consultancy space, delivering software products and solutions to a high end, industry leading standard.
Their software products range from bespoke, data-centric analysis solutions to business operational applications.
This is an opportunity to gain exposure in multiple technologies across various different platforms. Your role as a software developer will be kept interesting and diverse while working with the most up-to-date technologies.
You will be given the opportunity to improve your skills through continuous on-the-job training as well as external resources. Our client believes in continuous improvement and investing in their employees future through training and mentor-ship.
The ideal candidate will have exposure to multiple technologies at a senior level. At a junior level, candidates should have a strong placement with proven, relevant experience to support their application.
As a Senior Developer, you will have exposure to:
- Working with fullstack (.NET) software applications.
- Experience integrating client solutions with other systems using various methods
- Web application architecture development.
- Deployment support.
- 3-4 year(s) commercial experience.
- expert knowledge working with ASP.net MVC and C#
As a Junior developer, you must have the following:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- 1 year commercial experience.
- Evidence of continuous personal development.
- Strong exposure to C# and .NET development.
- Knowledge of web integration tools.
- Great communication skills.
- Experience providing a service to a client.
Interested? Lets talk!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Christian Campbell, IT Consultant at MCS Group on 0747030403 or send an up to date CV
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.