MCS Group is proud to be partnering with one of NI's top Managed Service Providers as they look for a Systems Engineer to join their growing team. The company in question truly are one of NI's most technical companies. With an extensive client portfolio that would make their rivals envious, this company continues to go from strength to strength.
Working as part of our Helpdesk Support Team at our bright and welcoming facility, you will be responsible for providing exceptional technical support to our customers, whilst being surrounded by a knowledgeable and supportive team.
- Providing second level technical support to both internal and external customers via our technical help-desk, live chat and by telephone to troubleshoot & resolve technical issues.
- Take responsibility for the management and resolution of technical support cases from the point of contact until resolution.
- Manage & Monitor technical systems whether they be internal or on behalf of customers.
- Create & update technical documentation and knowledge base articles.
- Previous experience is absolutely necessary for this role (preferably within a Managed Services IT Environment)
- Working experience in administration, configuration and troubleshooting in Microsoft technologies (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Server Administration 2008 and above, Office 365)
- Working knowledge of general networking (switching, routing, firewall, wireless AP)
- Microsoft MCSA/MCSE Certifications Highly Desirable
What you can Expect:
- £25,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience
- 33 Days holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Regular working hours
- Free on-site car parking!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ryan Kennedy, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.