MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a SQL Developer for one of Northern Irelands best known companies. This SQL Developer will be trusted to dive straight in on projects. You will play an integral part in the future growth of this company, both from a development and leadership point of view.
A career within this company will provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show clear drive and determination.
- Developing SQL reports for line of business and back office application systems.
- Gathering data, Analysis, and design of new requirements
- Woking closely with BI team to deliver amd support database extracts used in BI dashboards and reports
- Take ownership of reporting requests and allocated projects
- Work to internal standards for SQL Coding and visual presentation
- Be able to work successfully on their own initiative and as part of a wider team
- Demonstrate an ability to develop logical solutions
- Good problem solving skills
- Experience in producing reports via SSRS or other reporting packages
- A track record of an ability to write and troubleshoot SQL code
- Minimum 2 years experience in SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
What you can Expect:
- Excellent remuneration with a package from £35,000 to £45,000 dependent on experience.
- An opportunity to work with some of the market leading technology.
- Ability to get into this team and help mould and shape the future direction and learn managerial skills along the way.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ryan Kennedy, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.