MCS Group are proud to be tasked by TP ICAP to hire a Senior C# Engineer. TP ICAP are one of the world's leading interdealer brokers. Primarily operating as an intermediary in the wholesale financial and energy sectors, TP ICAP facilitates the trading activities of its clients, in particular commercial and investment banks. Product areas include: Fixed Income Securities and their derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives, Treasury products, Equities and Energy and Commodities.
With offices in 24 countries, TP ICAP operates voice, hybrid, electronic, volume matching, algorithmic matching and risk mitigation platforms, to accommodate its clients' requirements and to satisfy the regulatory driven evolution of the marketplace.
Operating via their core businesses, Tullett Prebon, ICAP, PVM, Mirexa Capital, Tullett Prebon Information, ICAP Information Services and PVM Data Services, TP ICAP are able to deliver strong networks in person and through technology. Their detailed analysis and insight into market conditions and long-term trends allows them to demonstrate real agility.
TP ICAP bring data, knowledge and intelligence together to provide contextual insight and commercial guidance. Their client engagement facilitates innovative products and services to allow their clients to transact with confidence across the world enhancing investment and economic growth
TP ICAP are renowned in the market for their Honesty, integrity and excellence in the provision of their services to their clients. This level of respect is both for their clients and how they conduct themselves internally without bias. As an engineer within TP ICAP you will uphold these values and principles as a core piece of the overall cultural framework
As a Senior C# Software Engineer at Tullett Prebon you will:
- Become part of a talented team delivering business critical software for the internal broking division and their external customer base.
- Have the opportunity to work within an Agile environment, gaining exposure from design through to implementation, with a strong focus on Continuous Improvement.
- Work collaboratively as part of self-organising, cross-functional team.
- Focus on Continuous Integration and Deployment.
- Promote delivery of high-quality software - unit tests, code reviews etc.
- Actively experiment with numerous technologies and methodologies as part of delivery, to help guarantee the best solution and overall approach.
- Work closely with the Architect/Principal to build solutions that align to the IT strategy/vision.
- Provide support and mentoring to other members of the team.
- Work in close partnership with QA counterparts in order to ensure the delivery of quality software.
- Deliver against both Functional and Non-functional requirements at all times.
- Take Ownership/Accountability for development of key features and drive these through to completion.
- Communicate regularly and effectively on progress and ensure impediments are raised early to minimise impact on the delivery.