The MCS Group is thrilled to be working with Translink as they look for a Technical Support Manager to join their team. This is a very exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Manager to take the lead of a project that spans the entirety of the Translink customer facing ticketing system.
- In this role you will be responsible for the programming and configuration of all ticketing software and hardware.
- You will be working closely with internal departments and external suppliers to identify and resolve any on-going technical issues with the development, implementation and maintenance of existing ticketing systems.
- You will be responsible for co-ordinating the implementation of new ticketing machines and software in any Translink operational bus and rail location, or in the premises of any external partner.
- You will be working to ensure that Translink's ticketing system functions at an optimal efficiency level.
- You will be an analytical problem solver, with the ability to translate business operational requirements into functional deliverables.
- You will be an excellent communicator, with the ability to build professional working relationships quickly.
- You will have strong organisational skills and be able to work on your own initiative.
- You will have a strong background in writing and running SQL queries.
- You will have held significant management responsibilities in a previous role.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Bronwyn Lam, IT Contracts at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles. Please visit us at www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.