MCS Group are delighted to partner once again with TP ICAP as they search for an Application Support Analyst to join their rapidly expanding Belfast based team.
This is a fantastic opportunity an Application Support professional to join a new team within the Belfast office who are charged with providing support to internal and external users and being a key link in IT service. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take those first steps into Application Support or an experienced Analyst seeking to make a move to global giant.
What will I be doing?
- Provide appropriate technical support to resolve IT related Incidents and Service Requests on first contact where appropriate.
- Work as part of a team of Service Desks Analysts to log and update all IT Service Desk Incidents and Requests in the Service Now IT Service Management portal.
- Provide accurate answers that can be understood by Business users.
- Work with suppliers and internal IT departments to provide Business users with status updates as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Ensure that response time and resolution time objectives are met as defined in the SLA.
- Document, maintain, use and share appropriate product and services knowledge and learn about new products and services as required.
- Have knowledge and understanding of the contents of the SLA and the Service Desks processes and procedures.
- Be aware of the IT organisations strategic aims, policies, processes and procedures so that the users receive consistent messages.
- Contribute to and follow up-to-date process and procedure documentation.
- Advise Business users about any developments or changes within the business that may have an impact on their IT experience.
- Ensure that Incidents and Service Requests have been dealt with to the Business users satisfaction
- Have a clear understanding of the escalation and Major Incident processes.
- To actively work with appropriate teams in IT to pre-empt service issues and minimise the impact of service issues to Business users.
- To keep up-to-date with developments within the organisation that may have an impact on the user experience.
What do I need?
- University degree or Diploma in the field of Computer Science and /or minimum of 2 years of experience in a Service Desk / Help Desk
- Experience in a Customer Services environment
- Good experience of using best practice IT Service Management tools to log and manage user calls and provide first time resolution where practical. Experience of Service Now is preferred.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Peter Stevens, Customer Solutions Manager at MCS Group 028 96932666.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.