Big news!! ASOS is setting up a tech hub right here in Belfast and we are delighted that MCS Group are the exclusive talent partner for ASOS NI. We are seeking to connect Senior Business Analysts to join the ASOS tech revolution. ASOS invest huge amounts of money into cutting edge technology, trust us they operate on the bleeding edge.
After multiple conversations with various individuals across the tech business it was easy to identify this giant still retains their start up feel. Where else would you get direct access to the Microsoft product teams? They help shape the future of the Microsoft products proving their committed investment in cutting edge tech and their passion for never standing still. Whilst not everyone will know ASOS for their tech capabilities, technology is in their DNA.
In every conversation MCS Group have had across the ASOS business it is extremely clear people are at the core. Committed to diversity and inclusion, aiming for 50/50 gender parity in leadership roles by 2023 (65% of the company is currently female), right down to their Tech Develops sessions the last Friday of every month ASOS are committed to ensuring their people get the most out of their career. We could write so much more but unfortunately, we can't fit in all in, so apply and be sure to find out the rest of the ASOS story. Now is your time to become an ASOSer.
- Working closely with stakeholders from all levels of the organisation to understand very complex business problems and influence prioritisation at both a team and platform level.
- Going above and beyond for ASOS to ensure the business excels by understanding and gaining the most from their data.
- Build excellent relationships with end users, to understand their needs and enable them to get the most from ASOS data solutions.
- Assess the scale and impact of small to very large business changes from the perspective of people, process, technology, and data.
- Facilitating scoping and business priority setting for large and complex changes, engaging senior stakeholders as required. Selects the most appropriate means of representing business requirements in the context of a specific change initiative.
- Work with the Data Leadership team and business stakeholders to identify and define the business priorities based on business problem's.
- Utilise knowledge and experience of working with data to understand data behaviour and how this could impact our non-technical stakeholders, with the ability to communicate this to them in a way that is understandable.
- Lead the refinement of the requirements that cut across one or more development teams, value and business solution definition, including acceptance criteria working closely with the key stakeholders.
- Coordinating user acceptance testing.
- Understanding the use of data with a business lense of how it will be used by our wider stakeholder group.
- Supporting the team's Scrum ceremonies and Sprint ways of working, including defining and communicating features, user stories, acceptance criteria, and refinements.
- Elicit and validate the non-functional requirements, including performance, implementation design, usability, security & audit, and appropriate legislative requirements.
- Mentor more junior BAs.
The successful Senior Business Analysts will be able to demonstrate:
- Very strong experience as a Business Analyst across the full project lifecycle in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in data and both the benefits and complexities it can bring.
- Proven experience of working on complex changes that impacted a large stakeholder group within a tight deadline.
- Clear demonstration of analysis of business issues and the use of creative thinking techniques to generate effective solutions. Innovates by using different ways of analysing, thinking about and delivering solutions, and actively promotes this.
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement skills, competent at influencing at all levels within the organisation and external stakeholders, sharing their own views, and staying true to themselves and ASOS.
- Ability to prioritise work items by understanding the benefit and impact.
- Experience in Business Intelligence and reporting would be useful.
A highly competitive salary depending on experience alongside an excellent and highly attractive benefits package including: 12% bonus, £5500 as extra salary or benefits for the family, Pension Matching, Life Insurance, medical cover, holidays, further flexible benefits to personalise and excellent learning and development opportunities. Plus discounts!!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Heidi Robinson, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on 02896935511 or click apply below.