MCS Group are proud to once again be working with TP ICAP as they seek to hire an Incident and Problem Manager for their expanding Global Software Development Hub Based in Belfast.
TP ICAP are the largest interdealer brokerage worldwide. Whilst they are a Fintech organisation their culture and values are more reminiscent of a software house and far from the strict corporate image historically associated with financial organisations.
TP ICAP are renowned in the market for their Honesty, integrity and excellence in the provision of their services to their clients. This level of respect is both for their clients and how they conduct themselves internally without bias. As an engineer within TP ICAP you will uphold these values and principles as a core piece of the overall cultural framework
Why work for TP ICAP?
- Proven career progression- Belfast is their Global Tech hub
- Varied project work on enterprise scale applications that will challenge you and help you develop your career
- Genuinely flexible work environment to accommodate the additional challenges we all have with adjusting to working from home and home schooling
- Opportunity to have autonomy and genuine ownership of the projects you are delivering upon
- Excellent remuneration package, insurances and training through certified providers
- A global name which provides stability and professional development
What Will I be doing?
- Manage the problem record lifecycle in accordance with the TP ICAP Problem Management Policy. Ensure that respective Incidents / Problems / Changes are identified, recorded and tracked through to satisfactory resolution in line with agreed resolution plans.
- Facilitates and participates in Problem Management meetings, for example, RCA meetings following service impacting issues, outstanding Problem and Problem Tasks Reviews, interdepartmental Problem Status meetings, Platform Review meetings.
- Proactively leading investigations to identify the root cause of Problems, mitigating actions and service improvement initiatives, (including People, Process and Technology elements). Proactively monitor problem management performance metrics and KPI's.
- Provide ownership of major IT incidents and co-ordination of the incident resolution process and recovery activities.
- Facilitate the close liaison with the business and various internal IT teams, to effectively manage incidents and problems impacting the business.
- Ensure incidents are fully documented within the reporting system, providing a clear audit trail of activities and decisions via the Major Incident Report.
- Organise and run post incident reviews, logging actions to improve processes and information to reduce the risk and impact of future incidents.
What do I need?
- Problem & Incident Management experience within a complex global corporate environment, financial services experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills, experience managing relationships with senior stakeholders. Experience of working with global colleagues and stakeholders and sensitivity to cultural differences, time zones etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, preferably evidenced by previous similar experience in a similar role,
- Strong experience with ServiceNow, or similar ITSM tools, with a clear understanding of how tools should be used to support Problem Management process activities.
- Professional Qualifications: ITIL v3 foundation, or equivalent ITSM qualification.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Peter Stevens, Customer Solutions Manager at MCS Group 028 9693 2666.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.